• How do I submit my paper to Aviskaar journal?
Authors can submit their manuscript by mailing to the journal email-id. Authors will be acknowledged once the submission is received.
• How do I find out if my paper is within the scope of the journal?
To confirm whether your paper is suitable for the journal, check the “About” page before submitting your paper. You can also email if you have query.
• What is the template used for initial Submission of papers?
All papers must be submitted according to journal template which can be downloaded from the submission page. Papers that don't follow format will not be considered for review.
• Are there any restrictions on the type of paper submission?
All original research papers are accepted provided they should not have been published previously or be under consideration for publication elsewhere strictly.
• What type of file format is acceptable?
MS Word or PDF is the format is acceptable
• Are all submitted articles peer reviewed?
Yes, all of our articles undergo peer review. The status of the paper will be updated accordingly. Authors will be given time to modify and changes suggested by the reviewers before sending their final manuscript.
• What kind of papers will be rejected without review?
Out of Scope papers, duplicate submissions and papers with improper formatting will be automatically rejected.
• Is it possible for me to talk to the editorial team over phone about my paper?
All inquiries and comments about manuscripts should be in writing. Keeping things in writing provides good record keeping, which is especially important for some reason in future.
• I submitted an article some months ago and had no response so far, whom should I ask regarding this?
Kindly contact the managing desk via e-mail id.
• Why submit to Aviskaar Journal?
1. Proper Peer review process.
2. Inter-disciplinary journal increases the scope of innovation.
3. All inter-disciplinary articles published in the Journal are open access (freely available on the journal website).
4. High visibility within the field